Wednesday, September 13, 2006

a child for every day of the week

today i was working and talked with a lady and her children. nothing new working in the library, right? unless you counted the children (seven to be exact). my mind couldn't fatham the thought of having seven children because...well...just because. it reminds me of the nursey rhyme "there was an old lady who lived in a shoe..." i wouldn't know what to do with seven kids besides start my own basketball team (my plan would fail miserably because i am 5'0).

anyway, i know people would say, "well, don't you work in utah? itsn't that what they do? procreate?" well, not to my knowledge i don't think procreating is high on their "to do" lists in life, but who knows? anyway, that was the highlight of my day.

oh, and i got to read for four hours today it was fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home